An irrigation system is a significant investment. It is a major tool in protecting a valuable asset – sports turf, golf course, crops or landscape planting. An irrigation system typically has a design life of 20 years, so it makes sense to get the foundations right.
THE ELEMENTS OF GREAT IRRIGATION DESIGN:
- EFFICIENT in its use of water and energy resources, saving thousands of dollars over the life of the system in reduced chemical, fertiliser, power and water costs
- PRACTICAL to use on a day-to-day basis
- EASY to install and maintain
- CAPABLE of supplying water evenly to all plants
- VALUE for money over the life of the system
- FUTURE-PROOFED as irrigation technology evolves quickly with time
A SYSTEM THAT IS FIT FOR PURPOSE
No two sites are the same so it is important to have irrigation designed for a specific application. A good design will take into consideration agronomic, water and environmental factors, along with hydraulic engineering and irrigation technology. Irrigation systems of all sizes are Parkland’s specialty. We offer outstanding, cost effective irrigation design services for:
READY TO BEGIN YOUR PROJECT?
Meet our three dedicated irrigation designers who, in partnership with our business development team, take responsibility for all design work for our client base.