ARRIVING IN NEW ZEALAND IN 2020
PRODUCTIVITY, COMFORT & RELIABILITY
The All New Groundsmaster 3200/3300 Out Front Rotary Mower
The new Groundsmaster® 3200/3300 Series delivers unparalleled productivity. Featuring a powerful 18,4 kW (24.7 HP) or 27,9 kW (37.4 HP) Tier 4 / Stage V Yanmar® diesel engine, CrossTrax® all-wheel drive and legendary Groundsmaster decks that deliver an exceptional quality of cut.
From the fully adjustable suspension seat and steering column, fingertip engine controls and optional all-season cab, this new mower is designed for all-day comfort. Routine maintenance is also easy with the innovative tilt-up deck design.
GROUNDSMASTER 3200/3300 FEATURES
MULTIPLE CUTTING DECK OPTIONS
A wide range of cutting decks built to tackle any terrain, provide ease of maintenance and excellent after-cut appearance.
SUPERIOR OPERATOR COMFORT
Adjustable seating, tilt steering, easy access controls provide optimal operator comfort.
ALL WHEEL DRIVE PERFORMANCE
CROSSTRAX® all wheel drive for superior climbing performance.
- Powerful 18,4 kW (24.7 HP) or 27,9 kW (37.4 HP) Yanmar® diesel Tier 4/STAGE V compliant engines.
- Rugged 7-gauge high strength steel welded rotary decks.
- Available 152 cm (60″) and 183 cm (72″) width of cut.
- Power through challenging conditions all year with increased traction from the CrossTrax® all-wheel drive system
- AWD System optimizes power distribution to each wheel individually
- Climb curbs and easily move between job sites with a ground clearance of 19,8 cm (7.8″)
- Innovative tilt-up 152 cm (60”) and 183 cm (72”) cutting decks for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Up to 24 km/h (24 mph) transport speed
- Height of cut easily adjustable from 25 mm – 152 mm (1”-6”) with a simple pin adjustment
- Comfortable operator platform and fingertip controls
- Easy access maintenance points
- Side and rear discharge cutting deck options
- 152 cm (60”) Flail F60 deck option
- Year-round versatility with a variety of multi-season attachments
- Move snow, clear debris even spread salt all from the comfort of the optional cab.